Complaints procedure - Rules of procedure for complaints of goods
- The Buyer is obliged to become acquainted with the Complaints Procedure and Business Rules of the Company before ordering the goods.
- By concluding the purchase contract and taking over the goods from the seller, the buyer agrees with these Complaints Procedure.
- Right from liability for defects
The right of liability for defects (complaint) can be exercised in 3 possible ways at the premises of Harmonelo LLC, odštěpný závod:
a) in person at the company's premises,
b) through a courier service (transport company),
c) through its sponsor.
Along with the claimed goods it is necessary to enclose a completed Complaint Protocol (downloadable in MyOffice and a document proving the purchase of the goods (commercial invoice).
Complaints are not justified in the event of a defect or damage:
(a) demonstrably misuse of the product (eg use in contravention of the instructions for use or contrary to instructions given on the packaging of the product or in supporting sales material, etc.) or other misconduct of the member;
(b) by force majeure or mechanical damage to the product.
The Company is obliged to settle the claim without undue delay, but no later than 30 calendar days from the date of its claim.
If the order (package delivered by the logistics partner) is visibly damaged:
When receiving goods from the carrier (courier service), please carefully check the delivered goods. If the shipment shows signs of damage, do not accept it! If the consignment is visibly damaged, it is necessary to write a damage report with the driver / employee of the transport service or refuse the consignment. Report the damaged shipment to email@example.com (order number or package number) or by phone at the company number. The damaged shipment will be returned to the Company's address and the ordered goods will be shipped again immediately. It was not possible to ship new goods before.
If the goods are damaged, but it is not at first sight, when picking up from the courier, see (hidden defect): If you take goods that are mechanically damaged, even if the packaging was intact, it is necessary to inform our company within 3 working days. Later complaints will not be taken into account for insurance of the consignment. Together with the announcement, send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a claim report.
Goods are spoiled:
If you find that the goods delivered show visible signs of physiological impairment without opening the bottle or immediately after opening the bottle, please inform the responsible person at email@example.com who will handle the claim with you. Claimed goods must be sent to the company address together with the completed complaint protocol and proof of purchase. In the case of a recognized complaint, the defective goods are replaced by a new, harmless product. However, in exchange for a new defective product, it is necessary that the member delivers the original (defective) product.
PRINCIPLES OF RETURN OF GOODS AND MONEY
- A buyer who has concluded a purchase contract outside his business as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
- The deadline for withdrawal from the contract is 14 days
- from the date of receipt of the goods
- from the day of taking over the last delivery of goods, if the subject of the contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts
- from the day of taking over the first delivery of goods, if the subject of the contract is a regular repeated delivery of goods.
Among other things, the buyer cannot withdraw from the purchase contract:
- the provision of services, if they were fulfilled with his prior express consent before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract and the seller informed the buyer before concluding the contract that in such a case he has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- on the supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial market independently of the will of the seller and which may occur during the period for withdrawal from the contract,
- on the supply of alcoholic beverages, which may be delivered only after thirty days and the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market independent of the will of the seller,
- on the delivery of goods that have been modified according to the wishes of the buyer or for his person,
- the supply of perishable goods as well as goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- delivery of goods in a closed package, which the buyer removed from the package and for hygienic reasons it is not possible to return,
- the supply of an audio or video recording or a computer program if it has broken their original packaging,
- delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines,
- delivery of digital content, if it was not delivered on a tangible medium and was delivered with the prior express consent of the buyer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the seller informed the buyer before concluding the contract that in such a case he has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- in other cases specified in § 1837 of the Civil Code.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the buyer must send a statement of withdrawal within the withdrawal period.
- To withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the sample withdrawal form provided by the seller. Withdrawal from the purchase contract will be sent by the buyer to the email or delivery address of the seller specified in these terms and conditions. The seller will confirm to the buyer the receipt of the form without delay.
- The buyer who has withdrawn from the contract is obliged to return the goods to the seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. The buyer bears the costs associated with the return of goods to the seller, even if the goods can not be returned due to their nature by regular mail.
- If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller will return to him immediately, but no later than 14 days from the withdrawal from the contract, all funds, including delivery costs, which he received from him, in the same way. The seller will return the money received to the buyer in another way only if the buyer agrees and if he does not incur additional costs.
- If the buyer has chosen other than the cheapest method of delivery of goods offered by the seller, the seller will reimburse the buyer the cost of delivery of goods in the amount corresponding to the cheapest offered method of delivery of goods.
- If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer hands over the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the seller.
- The buyer must return the goods to the seller undamaged, unworn and uncontaminated and, if possible, in the original packaging. The seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage caused to the goods against the buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract due to the sale of stock, unavailability of goods, or when the manufacturer, importer or supplier of goods has interrupted the production or import of goods. The seller immediately informs the buyer via the email address specified in the order and returns within 14 days of notification of withdrawal from the purchase contract all funds, including delivery costs received from him under the contract, in the same way or in the manner specified by the buyer.